The dynamics of our beautiful world changes daily at light speed, same does our inconstant ways of life. we owe gratitude to advancement in technological innovations. These advancements we must appreciate, cut across a broad range of spectrum and disciplines, with aerial photography not anywhere in the least. until recently, the definition of Aerial photography has been limited in the border of coverage. It primarily involved dimensional photographs and motion pictures taken from aircraft and satellites in flight.
- Aerial Photography Drone Cameras
- Holy Stone GPS FPV RC Drone HS100 with Camera Live Video 1080P HD and GPS Return Home Quadcopter with Adjustable Wide-Angle WIFI Camera Follow Me, Altitude Hold, Intelligent Battery Long Control Range (Electronics)
- Holy Stone HS110D FPV RC Drone with 1080P HD Camera Live Video 120° Wide-Angle WiFi Quadcopter with Altitude Hold Headless Mode 3D Flips RTF with Modular Battery, Color Black
- Holy Stone HS700D FPV Drone with 2K FHD Camera Live Video and GPS Return Home, RC Quadcopter for Adults Beginners with Brushless Motor, Follow Me, 5G WiFi Transmission, Modular Battery Advanced Selfie
- What is Oblique Aerial Photography?
- Aerial Photography Equipment
- Walkera QRX350PRORTF1 QRX350 Pro with Devo 7, Battery, Charger without G-2D Gimble (Toy)
- Aerial Photography Advantages
Aerial Photography Drone Cameras
The commercialization of drone has however brought a no phase to the idea of aerial photography. Alluring and activating scenes with angles of mind-blowing dimensions can now be taken just with a drone like the air camera drone. Walker QR w100 quadcopter, The wings land s6 is going to be released in Christmas. Movie productions and photography have all known sporadic increment in worth. It’s all courtesy of the rate of high-quality pictures they now produce with awe-inspiring dimensions.
These drone cameras are equipped with high-quality photosensors which product HD quality video out as well. If you are publishing videos on your YouTube channels, this may be The best camera for YouTube videos. Whether you work as a seasonal photographer/videographer or a full-time vLogger, these drone cameras can add a new feather in your cap.
Monitoring large expanse of borders for security parastatal has not been any easier, for many, with commercial drones sold within the range of a thousand dollar helmeted with easy-to-use operational tools, quality camera captures can be relayed to the right channels for keen monitoring and deductions. extensions distant from monitored perimeters an also be actively captured without stress. Although three forms of aerial photography exist, our focus in this article if the oblique form of aerial photography.
What is Oblique Aerial Photography?
Oblique photography is known for neither horizontal or vertical from the object. This is noteworthy for taking photographs from a higher angle like a slope. Oblique aerial photography is also of two types – the high angle and low angle. roughly speaking, high angle oblique aerial photography is where the resulting image shows the apparent horizon. low angle oblique aerial photographs do show the real horizon.
When is the Best Time of the Year to Use Oblique Aerial Photography?
Most people agree that the whole year is good for oblique area photography. Many people also take winter as the perfect season to shoot oblique photographs. Several people gave an opinion that it’s perfect season since the crops are not there and the fields are empty. Snowy and icy environment perfectly emphasizes every contour and features of interest. One can shoot oblique photographs in that balanced light which is not mostly possible in other parts of the year. The low-level of sunrise cast amazingly longer shadows in winter. It does not mean that the warmer months of the year are not good for aerial photography. Late evening when the sun is disappeared, casts longer shadows too. The morning and afternoon give you a variety of light and shadows as well.
Aerial Photography Equipment
Want to venture into aerial photography? You definitely require some equipment to get going. Furthermore, you should know that there are relatively few items of aerial equipment or complete systems that are maybe ‘off-the-shelf’. most systems require some degree of customizations. Here is some equipment you may need for the best of work experience:
- entropic mat (pneumatic or hand-pumped, vehicle/trailer mounted or free-standing)
- hand-held or tripod-based telescopic poles (wireless or hardwired still camera or video systems) click here for telescopic pole system Image
- high-level tripods with guy ropes and stabilizers
- pan and Tilt unit
- remote-control systems (wireless or hard-wired)
- camera remote-control software
- pan and tilt heads for telescopic masts, pTz, remote heads
- helicopter camera platform: nose and side mounted and gyroballs. gyro-stabilizations
- RT/RC systems for video and data transmission
- helium balloons or blimps with/without a hand or motorized winches or helium Airships (motorized, tethered or rT/un-tethered)
- helium recycling units (mobile special gas compressors)
- flown wire camera systems
- small helium balloon
- rail and mini-track camera systems (linear and vertical)
- specialized still and video cameras
- uAvѕ & model helicopters for aerial photography
- vehicle power inverters (12v – 240v)
- vehicle modifications for mast or other aerial equipment
The widespread importance of aerial photography is too numerous to mention. ranging from commercial, planning of land-uses, surveillance, environmental studies and movie production. Aerial photography for every curious mind with a strong penchant for detailed scenes is, without doubt, a beyond necessary field of exploration.
Aerial Photography Advantages
Aerial photography lets you capture views of buildings, beaches, mountains and many more which can not be captured with regular photography. Commercially aerial photography is popular in real estate, virtual tour services, Film & Dramas, and several other businesses.