Connecting your smartphone to non-bluetooth home stereos is need of the day. Apart from buying a new and expensive home stereo that includes bluetooth receiver, you can just but bluetooth adapter for few bucks and make the your old stereo a bluetooth supported stereo. Yeah, this magic happens with a little bluetooth adapter that is far less expensive than buying a new home stereo.
Bluetooth audio receivers help you connect several old non-bluetooth devices like surround sound systems, home speakers, old TVs and several others. For your convenience I am reviewing the best bluetooth audio receivers to help you connect your smartphone with your home stereo.
- List of The Best Bluetooth Receiver for Home Stereo
- 1. Denon Professional DN-200BR – Best Bluetooth Receiver for Home Stereo
- 2. Auris BluMe – Best Long Range Bluetooth Receiver
- 3. Boltune Bluetooth – Best bluetooth Receiver for Headphones (Dual Connections)
- 4. Esinkin Bluetooth – Best Bluetooth Music Receiver
- 5. Anker Soundsync A3341 – 2-in-1 Bluetooth Audio Transmitter and Receiver
- 6. Mpow BH298A – Best Bluetooth Receiver for Car
- Final Verdict on The Best Bluetooth Receiver for Home Stereo
List of The Best Bluetooth Receiver for Home Stereo
1. Denon Professional DN-200BR – Best Bluetooth Receiver for Home Stereo
Denon is professional grade bluetooth receiver to connect to any audio device. Whether you own old TV, surround system, home stereo or speakers, this bluetooth adapter is best choice.
It features a high-quality casing which is durable. You can screw this bluetooth audio receiver with your home stereo with small screws.
Most of the bluetooth audio adapters and receivers does not come with a high-quality sound. Denon comes with a high-definition audio processing capabilities. This device allows you to connect your smartphone or computer from upto 33 meters. The wireless audio operations are seamless and you do not need to install an app in your smartphone.
- High definition audio.
- Long range of wireless bluetooth operations.
- Professional grade build quality.
- Installable into any audio speaker system
- The price is higher than other competitors in the market.
- Not built for portability.
Verdict On Denon Professional DN-200BR
If you want to turn your old home stereo into bluetooth home stereo, Denon is the top choice. This device is best for people who want to install bluetooth system in a non-bluetooth speaker or stereo system. The superb sound quality makes you cheer all the time. Enjoy the wireless bluetooth connectivity with your smartphone and play music wirelessly on your home stereo.
2. Auris BluMe – Best Long Range Bluetooth Receiver
Auris Blueme becomes the top choice if you want to buy a very long range wireless bluetooth receiver for your audio devices. Imagine playing music from your smartphone to home stereos from a 30 meter distance.
This audio receiver comes with high fidelity sound processing system that lets you listen to high-quality music wirelessly. The long range wireless operations add to its sensitivity that it can receive music beyond the walls.
- High-gain antenna.
- High fidelity music receiver.
- Audiophile grade 384kH audio bitrate.
- Low latency.
- The price is higher than its competitors.
Verdict On Auris BluMe
Auris BluMe comes with superior quality sound processing with bluetooth wireless operations. If you want to play audiophile grade music via bluetooth, BleMe is your top choice. Its special antenna and circuitry allows you to experience high-definition audio through multiple walls.
3. Boltune Bluetooth – Best bluetooth Receiver for Headphones (Dual Connections)
If you want to buy a bluetooth audio receiver within $50 to listen high-quality audio wirelessly, Boltune bluetooth is your guy. This bluetooth receiver became our top choice recently due to its price and quality comparison with other bluetooth devices in the market.
This is a dual connection bluetooth device. That means you can simultaneously connect 2 speakers or headphones to this device and listen music from your smartphone wirelessly.
If you and your friend want to listen to music simultaneously on 2 different headphones, You can plug 2 headphones into Boltune bluetooth device and enjoy the music together.
- Dual bluetooth connection.
- Extended long-range upto 50 meters of wireless bluetooth connectivity.
- High-quality bluetooth sound receiver with Qualcomm aptX HD codec.
- Budget friendly.
- A small latency issue experienced by few users.
Verdict On Boltune Bluetooth
Two main features of this bluetooth device makes it unique. The long range bluetooth connectivity and dual connection feature makes your life easy. You can connect two non-bluetooth speakers or headphones to this bluetooth receiver and listen to music simultaneously. Further, its packed with Qualcomm aptX HD codec to let you experience a very high-quality audio over the bluetooth.
4. Esinkin Bluetooth – Best Bluetooth Music Receiver
Esinkin became popular since last couple of years. They feature high-quality bluetooth audio for less prices than other devices in the market. It comes with a beautiful design and high-quality built. This bluetooth receiver is so simple that it does not include any button. You just need to pair this bluetooth audio receiver with your smartphone and start streaming music. Its NFC quick pairing lets you easily connect to your smartphone via bluetooth.
Esinkin supports bluetooth connectivity from upto 15 meters. That’s almost half of the wireless range, the other wireless bluetooth devices offer. Therefore, sometime a small wireless range is a blessing when you don’t want to produce interference beyond your limits.
- Modern design.
- High-quality audio receiver.
- NFC quick bluetooth pairing.
- Low wiress operation range upto 15 meters.
Verdict On Esinkin Bluetooth
Esinkin is budget friendly bluetooth audio receiver. If your budget is under $30, Esinkin should be your go to bluetooth device. With this low-price, Esinkin offers a high quality audio over bluetooth to make your non-bluetooth home stereo a bluetooth home stereo. Enjoy playing wireless music within this low budget yet high-quality bluetooth audio receiver.
5. Anker Soundsync A3341 – 2-in-1 Bluetooth Audio Transmitter and Receiver
Anker Soundsync is famous for its dual bluetooth operations. You can use it as wireless bluetooth transmitter or receiver. There maybe cases when you want to transmit music from a non-bluetooth audio device. Anker Soundsync helps you transmit audio from old audio systems and listen to music using bluetooth headphones or speakers. You can toggle between receiver and transmitter mode as per your needs when you want to connect it to a bluetooth device.
It features Bluetooth 5.0 to let you experience a very low latency and uninterrupted wireless connectivity. Bluetooth 5.0 makes it twice faster than bluetooth 4.0 or previous version.
It allows multiple connection ports. You may charge this device using a micro USB cable. Connect audio devices using AUX input/output or RCA connectors. This bluetooth receiver/transmitter supports wireless connectivity from upto 33 meters.
- 2-in-1 Operations that include bluetooth receiver and transmitter mode.
- Budget friendly best bluetooth device.
- Multiple connections available.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- This device does not work as bluetooth transmitter and receiver simultaneously.
Verdict On Anker Soundsync A3341
Anker Soundsync A3341 is my swiss army knife kind of bluetooth device. It supports both bluetooth transmission and receiving. You can stream music from or to a non-bluetooth audio device to a bluetooth device. There maybe cases when you want to listen music from your home stereo to bluetooth headphones or you may want to connect your smartphone to a non-bluetooth home stereo. Anker Soundsync A3341 helps you stream music wirelessly both ways.
6. Mpow BH298A – Best Bluetooth Receiver for Car
No products found.
Mpow offers high-quality bluetooth audio receivers for low prices. Mpow BH298A is specially designed as a car kit. That means you can plug this bluetooth device into AUX input in any car stereo or home stereo and stream music over bluetooth.
This is the best choice when you are a very low budget but want to make your non-bluetooth audio speaker system to connect with your smartphone.
Mpow BH298A offers a good bluetooth audio quality compared to its competitors with in that price range.
- No need to use cables to connect this device. This comes with a 3.5mm audio jack to plug into AUX input in any audio device.
- Low price yet good audio quality.
- Answer phone calls using this bluetooth receiver.
- Long battery time that allows you play music for 10 hours using bluetooth.
- Not good for professional audio streaming purposes.
Verdict On Mpow BH298A
Mpow BH298A is designed to use as car kit. However, you can still use it with your home stereo. Just plug its 3.5mm into AUX input of your home stereo or car stereo and start streaming music over bluetooth.
Final Verdict on The Best Bluetooth Receiver for Home Stereo
You can turn your non-bluetooth audio devices into bluetooth audio with bluetooth audio receivers. Living in 2020 is filled with smartphones. You may need to connect your smartphone to your old home stereo, TVs or speakers via bluetooth if you buy one of the bluetooth audio adapters from the above list.